As a consumer, you have a fourteen-day right of withdrawal.
You have the right to cancel your purchase contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Achiy UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Hohe Bleichen 26, 20354, Hamburg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0)40 46 96 76 210) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory: https://bit.ly/2VkTiaM
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke your contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of your purchase contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period. Since we are still a very young company, we cannot bear the costs of returning the goods. The return costs must be paid by you as a consumer. In the unlikely event that we send you the wrong item, we will exchange your order free of charge. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts, unless the parties have agreed otherwise:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time: email@example.com